Home > Results
Representative Case Results
- $575,000 recovered on behalf of elderly, disabled tenant who was forced to move out of her rent controlled San Francisco apartment of 50 years after landlord/owner failed to resolve numerous building code violations that remained outstanding for over a decade.
- $250,000 recovered in action on behalf of eight tenants in Hayward SRO involving egregious substandard living conditions - bedbugs, roaches, mice, faulty electricity, harassment, and numerous building violations.
- $85,000 recovered on behalf of two tenants in two-unit building in San Francisco with long standing habitability defects, including water intrusion, mold/mildew, defective plumbing, and failing stairs.
- $235,000 recovered in action on behalf of two San Francisco tenants who were wrongfully evicted from their rent controlled marina flat after complaining about habitability defects.
- $126,000 recovered on behalf of two short term San Francisco tenants who were forced to permanently vacate their rent controlled in-law apartment when landlord convinced them they had to move out for five days while repairs were made, and thereafter never restored possession.
- $275,000 recovered in constructive eviction action on behalf of two 14 year tenants in San Francisco's Castro neighborhood.
- $100,000 recovered on behalf of 30 yr tenants living in San Francisco's Cow Hollow neighborhood facing threat of owner-move in eviction
- $115,000 Recovered in constructive eviction lawsuit on behalf of tenant living with bedbugs and other uninhabitable conditions in San Francisco mid-market apartment building
- $75,000 recovered in action on behalf of elderly, disabled tenant living in mid-market San Francisco SRO dealing with uninhabitable building conditions and bedbug infestation.
- $75,000 recovered in action on behalf of Berkeley family whose in-law unit was flooded with hazardous sewage, resulting in their constructive eviction from their long-term home.
- $104,000 recovered on behalf of two San Francisco tenants living in illegal commercial unit facing wrongful eviction threat